Sign-Up to Plunge
Our goal this year is to continue to grow the Joey’s Plunge® Family Sponsorship Fund to better provide for additional families to attend camp Sunshine. Participants Note : Plunge time to be announced, watch web page www.joeysplunge.org for updates.
Please bring your pledge sheets and money on the day of the plunge, in a sealed envelope with your name and dollar amount raised on the envelope. Due to some confusion in years past, we ask that participants only give their envelopes to the Joey’s Plunge® representative when you receive your towel. When possible, checks are preferred. Spectators are welcome!
- Individuals who raise $500 or more will receive a Joey’s Plunge® sweatshirt or fleece.
- Individuals who raise $1,000 or more will be given the choice of two Joey’s Plunge® jackets.
- First 100 participants to sign in at the plunge, with pledges over $100, will receive a Life is good® towel. Participants will also be invited to an exclusive after-plunge party at the company’s flagship store on Newbury Street.
- No Pushing! All participants must enter the water of their own volition. Please do not enter the water until asked to do so.
- No ‘endurance’ contests will be permitted. Participants must jump in and get out.
Although all precautions are taken to ensure the safety of all participants, participation in this event is at your own risk. Camp Sunshine does not recommend the Joey’s Plunge® for anyone with heart or medical problems. Camp Sunshine will not be responsible for any loss or damage. You must sign waiver to participate.
Download Plunge Sign up forms here -
Please mail to: Camp Sunshine-Joey’s Plunge®, 35 Acadia Road, Casco, ME 04015 or
When complete email by attachment to: email@example.com
Create YOUR OWN online fundraising page for 2011
We wanted to let you all know that you can Create YOUR OWN online fundraising page for 2011. This way you can give your friends and family the website with your own personal web address and watch your donations come in. Below you will find step by step instructions on creating your own fundraising page. If you used this site last year, you can log in with last year’s information, hit submit and you’re good to go.
- Go to: http://www.freezinforareason.com/event/event.php?event_id=58
- Click on “Take the Plunge” in the left hand column.
- Once there, fill out the form and then click “submit“
- Follow the directions on the top right of the next page by clicking on “picking one here“
- Click on “Joey’s Plunge®“
- Then click on the blue “Register For This Event” button on Joey’s Plunge® page.
After you sign up, you can get the web address of Your Personal Fundraising Page by following these steps:
- Go to http://www.freezinforareason.com
- Click on “Joey’s Plunge®“
- Once there, in the left column, click on “Fundraiser Pages“
- There you will find your name listed under “Joey’s Plunge®“
- Click on your name.
- Your Personal web address will appear in the search box at the top. You can then copy it and sent it to your friends and family who wish to donate directly to your account.
Thank you again for your continued support, we look forward to seeing you for some plunging fun in 2011!
Joey’s Plunge® (The Cerato Family)